-Medical Assistant/Front Desk
- Preparation of the office and materials necessary for meeting patients;
- Compliance with the rules of sanitary-hygienic and an anti-epidemic regime, asepsis;
- Proper storage and use of medical products;
- Assistance during the patient’s acceptance;
- Interaction with other employees of the medical institution;
- Compliance with safety regulations and industrial hygiene.
- Medical education;
- The presence of a sanitary book;
- Working experience in a medical institution (desirable).
- Work in a large and developing company;
- Work schedule by agreement;
- Official employment;
- Decent wages;
- Comfortable working conditions (modern clinics and equipment);
- Medical care for employees and their relatives;
- Training and professional development at the expense of the company;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development.
If you’d like to join our team, please contact the medical center using a contact form in a Location and Contact Info section.